Happy 2017

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year. New Blog.


Say goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017 with a grateful and joyful heart. Personally, 2016 has been a not so good year for me and I don't know why, but luckily 2017 is starting to be an awesome one. Joining the fresh start bandwagon is me and my blog and no, I'm not making any promises but I hope to be committed this year especially with my new blog. I'm starting to take things slow now and checking my entries twice, even thrice, before I hit the scary publish button, because once it's out, there's no delete button for real. Thank you 2016 for giving me a headache, just kidding! It gave me a lot of life lessons and now I'm applying the things I learned and doing it step by step, removing all the negative vibes and breathing the positive air, seeing life in a better and reflective perspective.

I hope you guys are doing well too so far and I would love to hear from you. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you Happy 2017 and let the fun times begin!

~Danielle~

Post a Comment

@d_flestado

Copyright © Manila Food Street
Design by Fearne